Reporting - Alignment Sheets and Geo-Processing
Eagle has two powerful application for reporting: TurboRoute Alignment Sheet Generation Software™ and the GeoProcessing Toolkit (GPT)™ software. Both software packages work with the industry standard data models - PIpeline Open Standard (PODS), ArcGIS Pipeline Data Model (APDM), and Integrated Spatial Analysis Techniques (ISAT) or derived models. Both software packages will also work with unstructured data that is not stored in any data model.
The TurboRoute Alignment Sheet Generator is an completely customizable ESRI ArcMap™ Extension. TurboRoute is divided into two sets of tools; User Tools for the end user who need to generate, view and print alignment sheets, and the TurboRoute Advanced Tools which allow a Template Designer to layout and design new alignment sheets. TurboRoute offers the following additional functionalities and capabilities.
- Text-based editing or GUI interaction for Alignment Sheet Configuration
- Multiple Band Styles.
- Data Transformation on-the-fly.
- Embed dynamically created Tables, Inset Maps, Scale Bars.
- Supports ArcMap Rendering, Symbology, Labeling, MapPlex Engine Labeling.
- Advanced Labeling options.
- Multi-Line Support.
- Multiple Plan Views.
- Multi-View Sheets.
- Connection to Data Sources within ArcMap and ODBC.
- User and Batch Sheet Generation and Plotting.
- Export to Adobe PDF Format.
- Supports the rendering and display of linear features that span routes.
The GeoProcessing Toolkit (GPT) is an completely customizable ESRI ArcMap™ Extension. GPT allows users to design and run complex tasks that involve geoprocessing, spatial analysis, database query and analysis, data integration and transformation, and upload to APDM, PODS or non-standard geo-based data models.
Similar to TurboRoute, GPT is divided into two sets of tools; User Tools for the end user who need to run GPT Tasks, and the GPT Studio which allow a Task Designer to design and implement new GeoProcessing Tasks. GPT is an integrating technology. Most Eagle software packages are integrated with GPT at some level allowing Tasks written in GPT to access functionality in different Eagle software packages. GPT offers the following additional functionalities and capabilities.
- Data import and export.
- Advanced linear referencing processing tools.
- Over 35+ custom pipeline-based tools.
- Integrated RDBMS access from within ArcMap.
- Full integration with ESRI ArcToolbox.
- Text-based editing or GUI interaction for design and configuration of tasks.
- Scheduled task processing framework.
- Lightning fast multiple data table field calculate and update capability.
- Work within ESRI Enterprise Versioned Geodatabase environment.
- Fully supports linear referencing stored in continuous, or engineering stationing.
- In-line programming capability
Some Geo-Processing Tasks that have been written using GPT include:
- Collecting IRTHNET data and loading it into APDM.
- Creating NPMS and Tax Reports from polygon boundaries and a pipeline centerline.
- Creating Geodatabases for field data collection, retrieving the geodatabases, parsing through the restuls, validating them and then loading them into a enterprise PODS database.
- Loading the results of Data Calibrator® operations into enterprise data model.
- Calculating Gas HCA and DOT class locations (as part of our Gas HCA tool).
- Creating elevation profiles for pipeline centerlines against a Digital Elevation Model (DEM).
- Writing reports from geographic data.
- Creating dynamic segmentation from stacked points and overlying polylines.
- Automated GPT task execution inlcuding the automated generation of TurboRoute® Alignment Sheets.
- Calculating density of One Call ticket locations along a pipeline centerline.
- Calculate changes in the spatial position of a pipeline centerline.
- Calculate the RISK to a pipeline system for a given set of dynamic segments.
- Dynamically rolling up the results of RISK for a user defined set of risk segments.
- Compare the results of two GeoProcessing tasks and create Delta segments.