The TurboRoute Alignment Sheet Generator is an completely customizable ESRI ArcMapTM Extension. TurboRoute is divided into two sets of tools; User Tools for the end user who need to generate, view and print alignment sheets, and the TurboRoute Advanced Tools which allow a Template Designer to layout and design new alignment sheets. TurboRoute offers the following additional functionalities and capabilities.
- Text-based editing or GUI interaction for Alignment Sheet Configuration
- Multiple Band Styles.
- Data Transformation on-the-fly.
- Embed dynamically created Tables, Inset Maps, Scale Bars.
- Supports ArcMap Rendering, Symbology, Labeling, MapPlex Engine Labeling.
- Advanced Labeling options.
- Multi-Line Support.
- Multiple Plan Views.
- Multi-View Sheets.
- Connection to Data Sources within ArcMap and ODBC.
- User and Batch Sheet Generation and Plotting.
- Export to Adobe PDF Format.
- Supports the rendering and display of linear features that span routes.
To learn more about how Eagle can help you with your pipeline alignment sheets, request to speak with a specialist.